Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Fruits vs Senses

SENSE POEMS


When I think of grapes
I can see your luxurious tuxedo
I can smell your stink attitude
I can feel your proud gestures
I can taste your sour face
Oh, you filthy rich brat


When I think of mangoes
I can see the light of love
I can smell the sweet aroma of devotion
I can feel the gentle touch of care
I can taste the sugary sweetness of a family
What a lovely fruit to adore


When I think of oranges
I can see your bloated body
I can smell the arousing aroma
I can feel your dried skin
I can taste your sweet sour flesh
Oh I’m confused.

When I think of apricots
I can see your tough body
I can smell your healthy sweat
I can feel your tiredness of working out
I can taste the bitterness of discipline
The healthiest creature you are

When I think of mangosteen
I can see your politeness
I can smell the sweetness of your obedience
I can feel the softness of your movement
I can taste the bites of loyalty from you
What a perfect queen


No comments:

Post a Comment