Thursday, January 2, 2014

Car Park Story..

CAR PARK STORY

          I entered the car park and then all of a sudden the light went off. I did not panic. It was normal. The car park in these cheap flats always went blacked out. So, I’ve always prepared a small torch light in my hand bag.
           When I tried to get to my car, I was stopped. There were two big guys holding guns on my head. Dangggg! I’ll be robbed. I knew it that I could not possibly fight these two guys. So I surrendered. I gave them all my money, phone, watch, bracelet. EVERYTHING. And I asked them to leave saying that I have nothing left to give. I thought I had given them enough.
            To my surprise, they did not leave. They dragged me to their car instead. My heart pounded too fast and too loud that I thought it’ll burst out. I was really scared. I knew that I had to do something. One of the guys was stupid enough to put his gun in his pocket. Just when he wanted to push me into the car, I grabbed that gun. He panicked. But I had not guts to shoot him..YET. So I just ran as fast as I could that I fell down.
            Goshhh. They were too near. I had no other choice than shooting them. I pulled myself together. I pointed the gun on them..Put my shaky finger on the trigger.. I close my eyes and BAMMMMMM…. What???  I thought it’d be loud. I’ve heard people burping even louder than this. I couldn’t believe that I was holding a fake kids’ playing gun!
            Suddenly the light turned on. Oh my God! There was a HUGE crowd around me. My family, my friends and TV crew!! It’s  a prank! Whattt?? How could I forget that it’s my birthday!!




No comments:

Post a Comment